 Marketplace / Auctions / 6584
    Re: Bad buyers on eBay —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Part of me was hoping to see a couple of familiar names. I would love to believe there are just a few people who are blowing off their responsibilities. Apparently, there are 5 more deadbeats to add to the growing list on eBay. (...) In recent (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Bad buyers on eBay —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Yeah! I've not had it anywhere near that extent, but it is troubling. (...) I wouldn't think that most LEGO is so speculative that the value would change much over a few months. Thought I did buy a shipment of 8880s from ets-dya and of course (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Bad buyers on eBay —Frank Filz
   (...) It could well be that they're speculative Star Wars collectors and got carried away with their sniping. Were the bids somewhat above average with any evidence of two snipers duelling it out? In many cases, it may be easiest to just offer the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)