 Marketplace / Auctions / 6463
  Someone explain this - redux

Here's an interesting item up for auction. It's not mine. The seller says they are "promotional" - can anyone verify this? I'm not going to bid, but since they are across the bay, I'm tempted to ask if I can come by and see them... Paul Sinasohn (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Someone explain this - redux

(...) Um... what auction are you referring to? I'm assuming it's the one consisting of 5 knights with the cool shiny armor & helmets. Personally, I'm VERY curious myself - the accessories look very nicely done. I have never seen such items created (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Someone explain this - redux

(...) Oops....I forgot to put the link in!! Here it is: (URL) did send a message asking if I could examine them, but no response yet. Paul Sinasohn (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Someone explain this - redux

Hey guys check this out: I emailed this gay asking where he got them, he said: "I think I got em from a guy who either works at Lego or his family does....I dont know which.....that, or he knows someone there.....the only reason I say promotional is (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Someone explain this - redux

Hey guys check this out: I emailed this guy asking where he got them, he said: "I think I got em from a guy who either works at Lego or his family does....I dont know which.....that, or he knows someone there.....the only reason I say promotional is (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Someone explain this - redux

(...) At this point, I'd strongly suspect that this fellow is selling custom painted minifigs. If so, it's a shame he's being disingenuous. He's just going to invite a complaint from the buyer(s) when they realize what they've bought. If he's (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Someone explain this - redux

This kind of side-dealing goes on all the time, but it's described as grounds for termination in the ebay TOS. Assuming they care. I don't believe that the seller is being completely frank. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Someone explain this - redux

Here we go again, more armored knights only dragonmaster this time: (URL) contact the buyer and get opinion on how TLC official they are. The chrome breastplate I think actually came with Armada pirate legos, but I've never seen the helmets chromed (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)