 Marketplace / Auctions / 6464
Re: Someone explain this - redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Here's an interesting item up for auction. It's not mine.

The seller says they are "promotional" - can anyone verify this?

I'm not going to bid, but since they are across the bay, I'm tempted to ask if
I can come by and see them...

Um... what auction are you referring to?  I'm assuming it's the one consisting
of 5 knights with the cool shiny armor & helmets.

Personally, I'm VERY curious myself - the accessories look very nicely done.
I have never seen such items created by TLC, but I'm tempted to believe the
seller when he/she says that they're promotional.

If I was in the area, and the seller was okay with it, I'd love to go over and
check them out.  Then I might even bid on the auction!

Bryan