 Marketplace / Auctions / 5526
  Re: Dump-O-Rama Lives!

(...) (I am unable to cut and paste w/ my webtv) I don't see which characters I mistyped... (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Dump-O-Rama Lives!

(URL) you typed has the "pipe symbol", |, in place of some of the capital ayes and small ells ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  Re: Dump-O-Rama Alive and well!

(...) Thank You Tom! (for helping me overcome my ignorance) Tonight I posted 6 more lots on eBay that may be of interest... I am currently auctioning off sets and parts from Castle, Ninja, Pirates, Star Wars, Wild West, and Aquanaut themes....(I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Dump-O-Rama Alive and well!

(...) Don't forget to view my other auctions if you are interested = ) (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)