 Marketplace / Auctions / 5565
Re: Dump-O-Rama Alive and well!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:41:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Tom Stangl writes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=313480557

What you typed has the "pipe symbol", |, in place of some of the capital ayes and
small ells ;-)

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I have posted 10+ lots on eBay...

Most of the auctions are minifig lots from Star Wars, Castle, Ninja, Wild
West, and Islanders.  I will be posting numerous specialized parts lots over
the next 2 weeks...If you are on eBay look for me = )

eBay id: johnnyblaze44

I am also selling 10 Castle theme figs and equipment for a friend (4
Wolfpack theives, a Black Falcon, Majisto, RK King etc.)  If you are
interested, here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBay|SAP|.d||?ViewItem&Item=313480557

I apologize for the broken link...any suggestions?
(I am unable to cut and paste w/ my webtv)

I don't see which characters I mistyped...

Thank You Tom!  (for helping me overcome my ignorance)

Tonight I posted 6 more lots on eBay that may be of interest...

I am currently auctioning off sets and parts from Castle, Ninja, Pirates,
Star Wars, Wild West, and Aquanaut themes....(I even have some palm trees,
flowers, and bushes for auction)

Follow the link above to view the castle figs I am auctioning for my
friend...then view my other auctions if you are interested = )

               Thanks,

                       John