 Marketplace / Auctions / 5636
Re: Dump-O-Rama Alive and well!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 18:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=313480557

eBay id: johnnyblaze44

I am also selling 10 Castle theme figs and equipment for a friend (4
Wolfpack theives, a Black Falcon, Majisto, RK King etc.)
The auction for this group of minifigs ends in less than 12 hours...

I am currently auctioning off sets and parts from Castle, Ninja, Pirates,
Star Wars, Wild West, and Aquanaut themes....(I even have some palm trees,
flowers, and bushes for auction)

Follow the link above to view the castle figs I am auctioning for my
friend...

Don't forget to view my other auctions if you are interested = )

              Thanks,

                      John