 Marketplace / Auctions / 5526
Re: Dump-O-Rama Lives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:09:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I have posted 10+ lots on eBay...

Most of the auctions are minifig lots from Star Wars, Castle, Ninja, Wild
West, and Islanders.  I will be posting numerous specialized parts lots over
the next 2 weeks...If you are on eBay look for me = )

eBay id: johnnyblaze44

I am also selling 10 Castle theme figs and equipment for a friend (4
Wolfpack theives, a Black Falcon, Majisto, RK King etc.)  If you are
interested, here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBay|SAP|.d||?ViewItem&Item=313480557

I apologize for the broken link...any suggestions?
(I am unable to cut and paste w/ my webtv)

I don't see which characters I mistyped...