 Marketplace / Auctions / 5506
  FA: 6 Large spoked wheels

(...) With all the talk about these wheels, I decided to sell the 6 that I have: (URL) luck! Bid well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Posters! Was Re: FA: 6 Large spoked wheels

They're nice, Andreas but what about the posters you have up? I missed your answer about the story on them. When were they issued? In which countries were they available? How did you end up with them? Why would you part with them? Do you have any (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Posters! Was Re: FA: 6 Large spoked wheels

(...) note: this message also suitable for .off-topic.fun Hey, you can't bid on those! Todd Lehman is bidding on those. Well, I guess you can bid if you want to, but he has all of that Auczilla profit to spend and can probably outbid every one of us (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Posters! Was Re: FA: 6 Large spoked wheels

(...) To answer one of your questions, I have one set of my own. I was fortunate to receive the others a year or two ago and didn't want to simply keep them in storage. They look much better on the wall than in a tube, wouldn't you agree? As an (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Posters! Was Re: FA: 6 Large spoked wheels

(...) Not to worry, they're a little too rich for my blood! I was just hoping Andreas would give more of a clue to the source in case I could find a way to snag some! Maggie C. (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Posters!

I (...) Andreas (...) some! These posters are VERY cool. I have seen 2 of these in the flesh, Conan has two of the 5, at least, maybe more, I forget. Needless to say, I am bidding on them, and needless to say, if you (whoever you might be) want them (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  UN Refugee Posters (was: Re: Posters!)

(...) That may be true if you need all 5, but you can get 4 of them straight from the UNHCR. Here's a relevant web page: (URL) was found by a simple web search. I only have one of the posters (thanks, Ray!), but I think I'll buy the other three. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun) !

  Re: FA: 6 Large spoked wheels

(...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)