 Marketplace / Auctions / 5474
  FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

Set of five different high quality posters each depicting a collage of Lego minifigs. As always, no reserve, minimum bid of $1.00 (URL) well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction) !

  Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

(...) Where did you find them?!? --Todd (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

(...) Bid well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

Andreas- Did you inform those who are bidding that they can get these posters for free by just requesting them? Here is the link to order them: (URL) on the text link "here" about halfway down the page under the itaicised text that says: "Copies of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

There are all sorts of ethical issues up for debate here. Perhaps the auction "profit" will go to charity? What will you do with your ten copies? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

Thanks for pointing out the link, Jeremy. Eric McCarthy also found it a couple of days ago as posted here: (URL) was surprised to hear that they might still be available as I received mine quite some time ago. Has anyone been able to confirm which (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

(...) Have you actually received them yet? What sort of justification did you use to get them for free? Does anyone know if they have a way to pay for them if one will not be using them for educational purposes (though I have a couple angles to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

Yes. I did receive them. I fact, they arrived in my mailbox just a week later, and were shipped from Switzerland. They came in a 5" Dia. tube with UN packaging tape sealing it. -jeremy (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

Scott- As a member of PNLTC, I was going to give them to some of the members who wanted them in our group. I would keep a set or two of course. :-) I certainly wouldn't sell them if they were for free. It think it's a great poster set. -jeremy (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

(...) It is not just the fact that they are free which bothered me, but the source of them also. It must cost the UNHCR money to produce and mail these out, so I'd be a little irked if ebay were to become full of them. The posters carry a serious (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

(...) Worse, mine bounced. When I bid on these I was not aware that reproduction versions were available again. But even if I had known I would have bid anyway, as I want the originals. And I won. What Andreas does with the money is his business. I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:FtMrx2.39q@lugnet.com... (...) mine (...) My (...) available (...) never (...) will (...) Two things: 1. I doubt they are stolen - do you mean they may have been obtained for non-educational (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)

(...) The auction had 5 posters, and AFAICT the website only has four posters. Assuming that we can get the four from the site, where can we get the 5th poster? If it's not available, it alone should be worth something. Ben Roller (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)