 Marketplace / Auctions / 5595
Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:13:13 GMT

Yes.  I did receive them.

I fact, they arrived in my mailbox just a week later, and were shipped from
Switzerland.

They came in a 5" Dia. tube with UN packaging tape sealing it.

-jeremy

Have you actually received them yet? What sort of justification did you
use to get them for free? Does anyone know if they have a way to pay for
them if one will not be using them for educational purposes (though I
have a couple angles to justify that purpose in acquiring them, I would
rather pay for a set for my own use)?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com