 Marketplace / Auctions / 5574
Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:06:39 GMT

There are all sorts of ethical issues up for debate here. Perhaps the auction
"profit" will go to charity? What will you do with your ten copies?

Scott A

In lugnet.market.auction, Jeremy Rear writes:
Andreas-

Did you inform those who are bidding that they can get these posters for free
by just requesting them?

Here is the link to order them:

http://www.unhcr.ch/teach/tchhr/tchguide.htm

Click on the text link "here" about halfway down the page under the itaicised
text that says:

"Copies of regular size LEGO posters and of the video "Refugee Rights Are
Human Rights" are available free of charge for teachers/schools from UNHCR.
Expect all materials to be delivered within 4 to 6 weeks. To place your order,
click here"

I picked up (10) sets free of charge.

I'm surprised people are bidding over $100.00 for something that is free of
charge.

-jeremy

In lugnet.market.auction, Andreas Stabno writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Andreas Stabno writes:
Set of five different high quality posters each depicting a collage of Lego
minifigs.

As always, no reserve, minimum bid of $1.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=312206649

Bid well,

Andreas Stabno