 Marketplace / Auctions / 4362
Re: Anybody use PayPal??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:42:22 GMT

I've signed up but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Regarding the $5
thing, that's just the minimum amount to go into your account at a time.
You'll be "charged" $5 for a $1 transaction but then you'll still have $4
in your account. Actually, their example was if you send 100 people $0.01
which would also leave you with $4, so small transactions shouldn't be an
issue.

Doug

In lugnet.market.auction, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
read the rules though....if you try to use this service
for any amount less than $5 you will be charged $5 anyway.  This is a great
way to pick-up a big ticket item like a Metroliner or a pirate ship, for
example.