 Marketplace / Auctions / 4356
Re: Anybody use PayPal??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 01:46:27 GMT

Alan Demlow wrote:

Hi.  I was browsing Ebay listings and noticed a connection to the PayPal
site (paypal.com).  From reading through it, it appears that it's a free
and quite handy, and offers $10 signup and referral bonuses.  Anybody use
it, and what kind of luck have you had (especially with getting payment
from then when you want it)?

Alan

I signed up but haven't used it to receive, only to pay. As usual, sign
up via me for either PayPal.com OR X.com and I kick back 1/2 the
referral to you if you use the ref lar@voyager.net

I am pretty excited about these, as both checking transfers (via X) and
credit card payments (via PayPal) are looking like they make things much
much easier than the mundane way of doing it.
--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!