 Marketplace / Auctions / 4326
Re: Should I have left Neg Feedback?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 11:53:02 GMT

Jeffrey Baldwin <Heatwaaave@aol.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
FpGCno.7L3@lugnet.com...
  Hi all. I have sold and bought alot of Legos on Ebay and this is the first
time I left Neg Feedback. Link may not work.

<A • HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=211145338/></A>

Well if that link works you will see  I won an auction for Model Team 5581
The ad said "The set & catalogue are in good, mint conditions."
The set was missing 10pcs, most of the stickers where gone and the ones that
where still there are in bad shape. The window will not stay in the door. It
looks like some one forced in it wrong and misshaped the window opening. The
wheels are yellowing. And lastly the instructions were very worn and where
shiped rolled up like a news paper.
  When I  contacted the seller ,who is in another country, he said if I would
scan the missing parts he would send them to me. and would try to get new
instructions. I felt this was to little to late for a mint set.
What do you all think.

Hi Jeffrey,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

I think the seller definitely deserves negative feedback. He might be nice
anough to send you new instructions and pieces, but he still wasn't honest in
his ad.

He might or might not care about negative feedback, but other people will read
it. That way you might be able to save other people from having the same
problem.

People like this deserve a lesson. He shouldn't have used the terms "mint" and
"good condition" in the first place. Do not think about his reputation, he just
blew it himself. No need for you to worry about that. People should get what
they deserve.

Good luck!
--
Arjan Brugman