 Marketplace / Auctions / 4325
Re: Classic Castle minifigs Update #4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 11:36:32 GMT

Sold to Mookie!

Done.
--
Arjan Brugman
-
abrugman@casema.net
Arjan.Brugman@philips.com
http://www.casema.net/~abrugman/lego/
Arjan Brugman <arjan_brugman@hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
FpBy7t.M74@lugnet.com...
Update #3 :

G2 for Mookie!

--
Arjan Brugman
-
abrugman@casema.net
Arjan.Brugman@philips.com
http://www.casema.net/~abrugman/lego/
Arjan Brugman <arjan_brugman@hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
Fp90ou.Bwn@lugnet.com...
Oops... sorry. I _did_ get an offer. Keep forgetting I entered my Hotmail
address for e-mail. :)

Anyway, I got one bid for the 'figs:

6020 - Magic Shop
6008 - Royal King

So for now, this is G1 for Mookie.

Thanks!
--
Arjan Brugman
-
abrugman@casema.net
Arjan.Brugman@philips.com
http://www.casema.net/~abrugman/lego/
Arjan Brugman <arjan_brugman@hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
Fp90AC.9Lu@lugnet.com...
Well, no bids sofar, so no new info here. Has everybody lost interest in • Classic
Castle 'figs?
--
Arjan Brugman
-
abrugman@casema.net
Arjan.Brugman@philips.com
http://www.casema.net/~abrugman/lego/

Arjan Brugman <arjan_brugman@hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
Fp69M9.D17@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

I've got some classic Castle minifigs which I'd like to trade for other • Castle
Lego. The minifigs come from the "Knight's Procession" (677) and • "Knight's
Tournament" (838). Using eBay auctions as reference, this lot of 'figs • is
worth
about $25.

I'd like to trade these pieces for other Castle set(s). I'm not • necessarely
looking for old sets, but rather for things I don't have yet (including • the
new
Knight's Kingdom sets) or just sets I want more copies of. No real • guidelines
here, just send out your offers.

These minifigs have been played with, so they're not in mint condition. • Some
prints are a bit faded, some arms and legs aren't as tight as they used • to
be.

This is a G1, G2, Sold auction. I'll post updates here every 24 hours. • All
pieces go in one lot. Winner pays own shipping, I'll pay my shipping. • I'd
be
happy to answer any questions through e-mail.

This lot contains:

TORSOS (all including 2 yellow hands, ofcourse):
6 x red with grey arms, red/grey with blue edge shield print
2 x red with black arms, brown/tan/blue shield print
1 x red with red arms, small brown/tan/blue shield print
1 x blue with white arms, red/dark red shield print

LEGS:
5 x black with red waist
2 x grey with red waist
white with blue waist

HEADS:
9 x classic yellow smiley

HELMETS:
6 x grey helmet with nose protection
2 x dark grey bullet helmet (one has a split chin)
1 x grey visored helmet with classic visor red
1 x grey visored helmet with classic visor black

SHIELDS:
4 x standard red/grey with blue edge (two have handles broken off)
1 x red/tan checkered pattern
1 x red/dark red checkered pattern

WEAPONS:
3 x grey sword