 Marketplace / Auctions / 4283
Re: FT: Classic Castle minifigs Update #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 13:23:06 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote:

From the number of people posting cancellations and no new info, it
appears that everybody has lost interest in everything that doesn't come
heavily discounted from a US store :-)

Well I wouldn't want to inflate my own importance (1), but I know a
number of people, many of whom would be considered heavy hitters
including myself, have heavily overextended themselves buying up the
dot.com fallout and other good deals. My credit cards are melting.

Having said that, I just listed another custom hopper:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251002932

because Paul Foster got outbid again. :-) Why he doesn't contact me and
do a straight buy is beyond me, but I keep trying to sell him one, and
someone else always seems to out bid on the last day...

Note, in an interesting twist, this one is sort of sniper proof. The
ending time is during an eBay regularly scheduled maintenance period so
snipers can't be exactly sure when the auction will end. Thoughts on
that to .theory....

1 - any more than I normally do, which is already quite a bit

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!