 Marketplace / Auctions / 4282
Re: FT: Classic Castle minifigs Update #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:51:56 GMT

From the number of people posting cancellations and no new info, it
appears that everybody has lost interest in everything that doesn't come
heavily discounted from a US store :-)

Arjan Brugman writes:
Well, no bids sofar, so no new info here. Has everybody lost interest in Classic
Castle 'figs?

--
Tony Priestman