 Marketplace / Auctions / 4324
  Should I have left Neg Feedback?

Hi all. I have sold and bought alot of Legos on Ebay and this is the first time I left Neg Feedback. Link may not work. <A HREF="(URL)</A> Well if that link works you will see I won an auction for Model Team 5581 The ad said "The set & catalogue (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Should I have left Neg Feedback?

Jeffrey Baldwin <Heatwaaave@aol.com> schreef in berichtnieuws FpGCno.7L3@lugnet.com... (...) HREF="(URL)</A> (...) Hi Jeffrey, Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I think the seller definitely deserves negative feedback. He might be nice anough to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Should I have left Neg Feedback?

(...) I think you were well within your rights, and I would have probably done the same. If you scroll down through this guy's feedback, you can see it isn't the first time he's pulled this. James (URL) (...) just (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Should I have left Neg Feedback?

(...) I think you have done the right thing. However if you really care about your own feedback and want it to stay stainless, you probably shouldn't. That is because some people will get pissed when you leave them negative feedback and in turn (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

D. Jezek wrote in message ... (...) your (...) is (...) and (...) was (...) Some thoughts about retaliatory feedback. eBay probably won't do anything, but ultimately, they are going to have to improve their feedback system. If people become afraid (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)