 Marketplace / Auctions / 4308
    Re: Yet another CLUELESS about MIB —Mike Poindexter
    Doug Finney <dfinney@wt.net> wrote in message news:FpDEwp.GBz@lugnet.com... (...) [snip] (...) Highly agreed! Although it is easy to pick a person apart on listings, let's save our energy attacking and slandering the people who list sets currently (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Yet another CLUELESS about MIB —Larry Pieniazek
   I'd agree with this wrap up... many eBay sellers are grossly misrepresenting stuff. They're so far off the mark that it doesn't really matter which of us is right exactly about what MIB means, it's not even close to what they say. HOWEVER, I as you (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        (canceled) —Tom Stangl

        Re: Yet another CLUELESS about MIB —Tom Stangl
     (...) No, those are pretty much how I would list things. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Yet another CLUELESS about MIB —Steve Bliss
   (...) Nope, no issues with your labels. But that's at least partly because I know you, and I trust your judge when you say something is worthy to be described as Mint (with any appropriate modifiers). One more point: when dealing with toys, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)