 Marketplace / Auctions / 4204
  Re: Turkey Auctions....

(...) And to increase the download times and irritate your potential bidders. Personally I don't think the pic logo makes any difference at all, I never bother doing something special to get it and any auctions which have pics built into the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Turkey Auctions....

(...) I doubt that's why he does it, irritating your bidders is bad business sense. And I'm sure he'll thank you not to make those kind of assumptions about him. Anyway, Kevin, pictures only increase the download times *of the pictures*, so why get (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Turkey Auctions....

Adam Hoekwater wrote in message ... (...) I do "it" so that all my auctions look similar.... just to remind bidders I have more than 1 lot.... I suppose I should try to make a logo up. Scott A (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Turkey Auctions....

(...) Agreed. Scott, your auctions are pretty well done, but that one cutsie touch takes them from above average to average on the professionalism scale, in my book. Why not just use an image from the auction as your gallery pic? While we're (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Turkey Auctions....

(...) Wups: I should know better than to be facetious in a message, someone will always take you seriously. Seriously Adam, of course I know Scott doesn't do it to annoy bidders. But the fact is that extra graphics in auctions (extra to those which (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Turkey Auctions....

(...) This is a known problem. I've just been too lazy to look out the set numbers (I can't read them on the picture). I'll update that one over the weekend. Scott A (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Turkey Auctions....

Actually, I think it does help in the long run to have a picture (and the picture logo on your listing). Some bidders do actually look at only auctions with pictures. (I'm one of them, unless I can get a really clear picture in my mind what the lot (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)