 Marketplace / Auctions / 4027
    BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good —Mike Stanley
   Ok, folks. I've just opened a new webhosting account at Pair for two of my other domains. I'll be absorbing guarded-inn.com into that account within the next week, two at most. I had previously planned on moving my free BRICKS auction site over to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good —Thomas Main
     (...) Mike, Even though I did not use this site as a seller and only occasionally looked at it from a buyer's point-of-view, I was impressed by what I saw. This was a well-done site and you had a more than generous policy regarding selling there. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good —John Neal
     Thanks, Mike, for hosting this site. I cut my teeth on auctioning my stuff on BRICKS so I am sad to see it go. You are a valuable member to the AFOL community! It was fun while it lasted! -John (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good —Mark Harrison
   Well I'll miss it Mike, being one of the regular buyers from Julie and Dwayne Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good —Mike Stanley
   (...) I got this via e-mail and already responded privately. I'll reiterate an important point here in public, though. The EveryAuction script that I use on BRICKS is now and has always been free and fairly well supported via user forums at: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)