 Marketplace / Auctions / 4027
  BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good

Ok, folks. I've just opened a new webhosting account at Pair for two of my other domains. I'll be absorbing guarded-inn.com into that account within the next week, two at most. I had previously planned on moving my free BRICKS auction site over to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good

(...) Mike, Even though I did not use this site as a seller and only occasionally looked at it from a buyer's point-of-view, I was impressed by what I saw. This was a well-done site and you had a more than generous policy regarding selling there. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good

Thanks, Mike, for hosting this site. I cut my teeth on auctioning my stuff on BRICKS so I am sad to see it go. You are a valuable member to the AFOL community! It was fun while it lasted! -John (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good

Well I'll miss it Mike, being one of the regular buyers from Julie and Dwayne Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good

(...) I got this via e-mail and already responded privately. I'll reiterate an important point here in public, though. The EveryAuction script that I use on BRICKS is now and has always been free and fairly well supported via user forums at: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)