 Marketplace / Auctions / 3616
3615  |  3617
Subject:
Split wanted from an eBay lot, or, does anyone have those wheels?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:51:49 GMT

Regarding this set for auction on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=218166005

I am interested in a split.

If you look in this picture:
http://members.aol.com/kirkspawn/lego2.jpg
(from the listing)

you'll see a large wheel in the bottom right corner, partly buried under
the track. There is another one in the lot, possibly more.

If you are the winner of this lot I'd be very interested in splitting
those wheels out. I used them in the mine truck I built at Conan's and I
want one of my own so I need at least 4, possibly 6 (if I correctly
model the dualies at the rear of most mine trucks).

Alternatively, if you recognise those wheels/tires, have some, and would
be willing to sell, please contact me. I am not sure what they are from.
Perhaps auto chassis?