 Marketplace / Auctions / 3635
Re: Split wanted from an eBay lot, or, does anyone have those wheels?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:31:52 GMT

Scott-A wrote:

I've had a few of these wheels (with gray, yellow and white hubs), and I'm
amazed at the demand for them stateside. Especially, as they have been in
quite a few sets. I have sold these and wheels for the 8880, and the older
ones consistently are in far more demand{1}. I'm not saying that these
wheels are common here, I'm just surprised at the demand for them: I think
currently have 12 (2 Gray, 6 Yellow and 4 White), all of which I am holding
for Jonathan Jones who uses then to built Case (JCB) type diggers - I think
JJ actually works for case.

As I have had a number of these, I continually get e-mail asking if I have
any more. Are these wheels really rare, or am I just lucky?

Scott A
{1} See my recent auctions:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=198631151
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=176277475

Gnashes teeth.

I missed these! Well if you have any more you wnat to sell (if Johnathan
changes his mind) let me know. I actually HAVE some of the hubs, quite a
few in fact, so just the large tires would be good too...