 Marketplace / Auctions / 3617
Re: * * * Trains & Promo Auctions Going Once on Serious Collector * * *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:58:25 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.auction, Tim Vattima writes:
If interested, check out my auctions on Serious Collector:

2774: http://www.seriouscollector.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=A2041

Wow, that 2774 is NIIIICCCCCCCEEEE!

2774 is/was available in Flight on SAS Airlines.  I have seen two names for
this set.  The SAS Flightshop catalog (which I actually have right here with
me at home) calls it "LEGO Red Tiger" and lists for $22 USD.  I have also
seen the set referred to as "Air Show", I beleive on Huw's site.

To the best of my knowledge, you can't even get it on SAS any more as they
have changed which set they sell.  The SAS In Flight web site shows set 2531
as their current offering -
http://www.scandinavian.net/shopping/flightshop/img/990901/Chopper.jpg

I had two of these that I offered up for trade earlier this summer.  I kept
one for myself.  It is a nice set and has a nice hidden engine compartment.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh