 Marketplace / Auctions / 353
  Re: Lego(R) Brick Auction Announcement

(...) trying to decide between the convenience of running my stuff on Yahoo or the simplicity of doing it via a webpage as a straight sale like I am right now at: (URL) Unofficial listing of weekly US Lego Shop at Home phone specials (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Lego(R) Brick Auction Announcement

(...) Well, here's my $0.02 about the Yahoo auction ... * It was *very* time consuming putting the items up there. As you can see by the "Auction Start" times, it took over an hour to get approx. 35 items up there. * The feature to upload your (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Lego(R) Brick Auction Announcement

(...) Yeah, it could definitely use some improvement with respect to convenience (or lack thereof) for sellers wanting to list multiple items. Maybe it will improve with time. (...) That drove me nuts too, and I *know* you can change it because I (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)