 Marketplace / Auctions / 353
Re: Lego(R) Brick Auction Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 22:10:20 GMT

Robert Fries <rpfries@interaccess.com> wrote:
8,850 Lego(R) bricks have been put up for auction in 50-brick lots.

You'll find the following:
1x1 1x2 1x3 1x4 1x6 2x2 2x3 2x4 bricks
in black*, blue, red, white*, and yellow

* 1x6 bricks not available in black or white

You can find these items at Yahoo's new free auction site:
http://auctions.yahoo.com/bin/user?rpfries&link

Cool, glad to see more people taking advantage of this.  I'm still
trying to decide between the convenience of running my stuff on Yahoo
or the simplicity of doing it via a webpage as a straight sale like I
am right now at:

http://mbr-medieval.neotown.com/cjc/auction/mini-ww.htm

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)