 Marketplace / Auctions / 3172
Re: Wow, check out the size of this ship! (Not my auction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:19:14 GMT

It looks like the model they put in the LEGO Imagination Centers.

BTW: If you have something that big and are expecting a lot of money, why
would you start at $500 and still have a reserve? Why wouldn't you just
start at your minimum required price? If someone could explain this I would
really appreciate it.

-Nick

Will Middelaer wrote in message ...
Just look at all of those gray bricks.  Of course, they are probably all • glued
together :-(

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=198118331