 Marketplace / Auctions / 3044
  Another eBay Info Auction

Take a look: 8880 Retailer info for $5 x 100 dutch (URL) has already posted his inventory countdown (less than 35??), I don't know how many Busy Bee has... My question is: If there is no inventory left when this auction ends, does the seller owe a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

This should have been threaded to the previous post... Oops! (although the question still stands) Rob Doucette wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

What is also scary is the top bidder bid on 2 of them - um, WHY would he need the info twice. So the question is, who is going to set up a hotmail or other "throwaway" account, and email all these people with DYA/BusyBee's contact info? You know, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  (canceled)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

Please look at the item number....this is the same auction I was talking about in the earlier thread. Patricia Schempp (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  (canceled)

  Ebay's answer (Re: Another eBay Info Auction)

So here's their answer. Once again, i don't understand. Hello Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this information. I understand how this situation could be concerning. I have reviewed the information that you have provided (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Ebay's answer (Re: Another eBay Info Auction)

(...) Ok, who is going to put up an auction for information on how to get all these "hard to find" sets. I don't see how this auction substantively differs from Larry's. If eBay is going to selectively enforce rules to support sleazy sellers, we (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Reasons for ending an Ebay Auction (Was Re: Ebay's answer)

Rather than continually cut+paste parts of the ended@ebay.com automessage, I'll include it here for any future reference. I feel that this auction could be ended for reasons: 1, 8, (16|17) and/or 21 depending on what the information is. Oh, and 26 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

Simple answer to this one - Larry needs to auction off the info, 1000 lots, at $.01 each plus Ebay fees ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

Well if you take a look at the auction, at this time all but one of the bidders has retracted their bids. YEAH! I still do not get the part where you can't tell people information fo free, but you can sell the same information. Must be because if (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

(...) I'd LOVE to see him do this just to see what happens. Patricia schempp (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Mark's 5571 on ebay

Hi, Just a note to announce that we have a new 5571 Model Team Truck on ebay at: (URL) to Tom Stangl for the content. Mark (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

It may be too little too late but I did get the following response from Safe Harbor: Regards Scott, Thank you for alerting us to this seller's auction. The auction-in-question has been moved by eBay to a more appropriate category. Thanks for your (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)