 Marketplace / Auctions / 2845
  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

(...) Here's a thought: Why not just list one of the items in question? Make the opening bid the actual cost of the item that you would pay, and plaster all over the description how it is NOT rare, is currently available through S@H (and would, in (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

(...) item, (...) I was going to start one a little bit similar - though with a higher starting bid. I was going to do an auction for the McDonalds Lego set with a starting bid of $25. The write-up was going to explain how when someone won the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

Yes, somebody could auction an "Ordering service for McD's exclusive from Lego S@H!" Description: "After the lucky winner sends me their address, I will dial xxx xxx-xxxx and order one special edition McD's set for $11, which will be delivered (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

(...) Probably in fact can stop you. The TOS is rather clearer on listings that are not really intended to be actually won. If the listing comes out and says you should not buy X because you can get it for less, that's bid siphoning. The closest you (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)