 Marketplace / Auctions / 2800
Re: What happened to Larrys' eBay Hopper Auctions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 04:12:43 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I would specifically ask people not to do that, it smacks of a petty
brawl and we're better than that, right?

That's fine especially since we don't know who exactly has affected your
listings that way.

But I disagree.  If one person is going to use a system (that they have
the right to) in order to punish you for trying to make things right,
why not use the same system to continue your quest?  The goal wouldn't
be just to doink with said person, it would be to show them that 'two
can play that game.'

What makes something petty?

Chris