 Marketplace / Auctions / 2698
Re: What happened to Larrys' eBay Hopper Auctions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:54:56 GMT

Scott-A wrote:

What comments did you make?

Here's (part of, the part I think did it) the text of the 4536 listing
that got canned. I removed this part and replaced it with a more bald
statement that I got the hoppers from Busy Bee and no comments. The rest
of the listing remains unchanged.

-- start --

Just so that ALL my cards are on the table here, unlike, say, the people
flogging McDonalds #3438 promo sets for way above what
they can be had for (if you're in the US) merely by calling Lego Shop at
Home's toll free number, but don't tell you that, I got this set from a
toy store in the UK.
And you can too, if they haven't run out. You may or may not be able to
beat my price...
Search the rec.toys.lego newsgroup or Lugnet&#153; for the Busy Bee
phone number. (hey, you gotta do a LITTLE work :-) and give them a ring.
Mail me if you want more info. -Lar

-- end --

Who complained?

eBay is not a democracy and there is no right to confront one's accuser.
So I have no idea. I didn't even ask. I have my theories, though.