 Marketplace / Auctions / 2614
  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) $4.50 off 5 items on that page, which means he paid a whopping $1.60 for them including shipping. I just e-mailed the only bidder, but I fear it will be to late for him to retract his bid. I'm going to leave neutral feedback for this seller (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) I just sent off a sarcastic e-mail to eBay, which said (summing up) "Do you actively encourage sellers who screw people to get more money, or do you just not care?" It'll be interesting to see what kind of response I get, if any. James (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) I checked up on the whiner who mailed me outraged that I had left S@H's 800 number and a neutral comment for him. He responded to my comment by saying it was not appropriate for a user with a 5 feedback to do that. So eBay has a caste system (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) I think that there are serious flaws in the eBay feedback system, and that they leave us open to situation like this. Unfortunately, people seem to get a big head when they get a high rating. Does this mean that since I have a rating of 41, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) Yeah, but I think you can only leave negative (or positive) feedback if you actually complete a transaction with the person. (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)