 Marketplace / Auctions / 212
    Auction concerns... —Pawel Nazarewicz
   As my first auction is coming to a close, I have received some feedback from the people that participated, which led me to be concerned about a few things... Hopefully this will lead to more feedback, which in turn will make the auctions a lot (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Auction concerns... —Kevin Bane
      Pawel wrote in message ... (...) or (...) case, (...) advances. Well, in the last auction I ran, I had a set ending date, and had a system worked out where the bidding would automatically advance every 24 hours the last 3 days so that everything (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Auction concerns... —Gary Louie
   "Pawel" <orpawel@aol.com> asked (...) I prefer open ended auctions or direct sales. I can't always be around to place final bids on items when there is a hard ending time. (...) Either contact all the bidders involved privately and explain the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)