 Marketplace / Auctions / 1872
Re: FA: 48 sets - RARE trains, town, technic, pirates, castle, and accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 18:33:53 GMT

Derick Bulkley <dbulkley@seriouscollector.com> wrote:

Thanks for looking!  Excellent selection of rare sets.  Check them out at:

http://www.seriouscollector.com/auction/category.cfm?categoryID=64

Auction Description Currently Bids Status Current End [PDT]
#1597 Castle Value Pack, New  $50.00
#6074 Black Falcon fortress. New and Mint  $300.00
#6085 Black Knight's castle. New and Mint.  $250.00

This is why the "collector" name being associated with Lego makes me
sick.

Those opening bids are ridiculous.

$50 for the 1597 is stupid, and $10 shipping?  $10 might be good for
shipping internationally, but not domestic.

Guess we'll have to wait and see if anyone else thinks these opening
bids are a little on the offensive side.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)