 Marketplace / Auctions / 1147
Re: SeriousCollector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 09:52:09 GMT

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999 00:07:41 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

I would further guess that it doesn't mean setting the amount of the
minimum-raise to be a function of the age of the current high bid.
Something like that can't be considered proprietary either, even if it
hasn't ever been implemented by anyone yet, since it was discussed at length
long ago in RTL by people unrelated to seriouscollector.com.

But seriouscollector.com may or may not know anything about that
discussion. Is it on Dejanews? In that case, well, You could probably
invalidate any patents they might file - but I doubt the patent office
would know, and therefore not rant it in the first place, if you know
what I mean.

Jasper