 Marketplace / Auctions / 1127
Re: SeriousCollector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 05:53:10 GMT

I checked this site out myself and was quite impressed by the presentation.
If it is a hoax, someone spent a *lot* of time on it!

I was especially concerned that the registration pages (where you enter
credit-card info) were not HTTPS.
Hmmmm...
-Tim

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <370440DC.6294384F@voyager.net>...
Check THIS out:

http://www.seriouscollector.com/

If this isn't for real, it is one of the most elaborate practical/April
Fool jokes I have ever seen. Note the anti sniping policy! Any bid keeps
the auction alive for 24 hours.  ** I LIKE that **