 Marketplace / Auctions / 1146
Re: Jasper's Auction: Ninth update. 4558, town, and Futuron.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 09:43:23 GMT

On Sun, 4 Apr 1999 20:07:13 GMT, jasper@janssen.dynip.com (Jasper
Janssen) wrote:

Set Bid Bidder
4558 225 Chet C
6345 25 Mark K
6532 5 Christopher W
6810 5.50 Christopher W

I made a mistake yesterday, and I posted an outdated summary. The
following is the _real_ current standing:

Set Bid Bidder Status
4558 250 James R Going1
6345 26 Leo Going2
6532 5.50 Leo Going2
6810 5.50 Christopher W Sold.

I hope I haven't caused too much anxiety ;-(

Jasper