 Marketplace / Auctions / 112
Re: spam from Andreas Stabno
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 20:54:35 GMT

Op een zekere dag, te weten Wed, 14 Oct 1998 06:48:57 GMT, klom "Moz (Chris
Moseley)" <moz1@ihug.co.nz> in het toetsenbord en schreef ons:

So, anyone else get spammed by this guy recently? I got an unsolicited
auction announcement emailed to me. Very annoying. And hopefully from RTL not here.

Perhaps we need a buy-sell-FAQ?

Moz
(or should this go to offtopic.discuss?)

Me too (Hey, I always wanted to say that!)

But he sent it to my old address, which I don't use anymore since a year (it
is the address of my wife, I got a new ISP...), so, he must have gathered
his adresslist at least a year ago...

Ardjan.