 Marketplace / Auctions / 108
Re: spam from Andreas Stabno
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 17:35:01 GMT

Chris Moseley writes:
So, anyone else get spammed by this guy recently? I got an unsolicited
auction announcement emailed to me. Very annoying. And hopefully from RTL not • here.

Perhaps we need a buy-sell-FAQ?

Moz
(or should this go to offtopic.discuss?)

I would be interested in a buy-sell-FAQ.  I have sold a few items and I am
concerned about what is proper and what is spam as far as e-mail notification
to previous bidders/buyers, postings and follow-ups, etc.

I have seen the flamage that can occur when someone crosses the line and I
don't want to be the next grease spot on the ground simply because I made one
bad post or e-mail.

Any info would be appreciated.

_ _
Scott Smallbeck