 Marketplace / Auctions / 10819
Re: **10173** CHRISTMAS TRAIN! - Get it now! - 115cm long!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:37:57 GMT

<SNIP>

Interesting to see how LEGO seem to be using the inverse of the generally
accepted exchange rate.  By that reasoning we can expect it to be around 150
quid by the time it reaches the UK...

Jason R

Hi Jason,

We found the Christmas train at LEGO Brand Store in the "Blue Water Mall"
(Dartforth - Upper Thames - Kent. Phone : 01322 427272) for the price of 50
Pound, thats allmost 75 Euro.

Regards,

Ludo