 Marketplace / Auctions / 10813
Re: **10173** CHRISTMAS TRAIN! - Get it now! - 115cm long!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Lesser wrote:
   When did this set come out? Never seen anything like it.

Lugnet’s set reference lsts it as a 2006 set, so (hopefully?) it’ll be out in time for the Holidays this year.

Here’s the building instructions straight from TLG:

Book 1 Book 2

The instruction books also contain an image of the 7905, which isn’t available in the U.S. yet. I only mention it because it for some reason, I love the picture of the workman carrying the roll of toilet paper as he visits the included PortaPotti!

Reminds me of all the little details often hidden in large train/town layouts.

Robert