 Marketplace / Auctions / 10810
10809  |  10811
Subject:
**10173** CHRISTMAS TRAIN! - Get it now! - 115cm long!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:03:00 GMT

The auction: http://www.bricklink.com/auctionItem.asp?ID=6740672

The set:

The Details: :D ***GET IT NOW FOR CHRISTMAS!!!*** :D

This is an auction for a Christmas Train 10173 This is MISB you can see more pictures of this set here: http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=120808

This is the last set I have for sale, so therefore I have decided to auction it off. This is a real set and nothing fake about it, that is a guarantee! You are welcome to email me any questions regarding the set. Basically, first in, first served!

The set can be sent for around 25,80 EURO (with registration 30,05 EURO) world-wide (cheaper for Germany and other EU nations). I charge postage what the post office charges me, no hidden fees! But taxes apply to EU members.

This is a very nice set, however, it is being sold as a set, there is no train track with the set, so what you get in the set is the set as is, it has not been opened and the minifigs etc are all still inside ;) THIS IS A WHOLE SET - MISB!

The set comes with 7 minifigs, including 1 girl. It is 115cm long/45,28 inches, has loads of parts and weighs over 1.5kg. There are also white train windows, white rabbit, white cat, loads of train wheels and many more goodies!

The pictures on Maj are from my own set and I am more than happy to send you any other pictures that may satisfy you. This set is not yet listed on Bricklink and you cannot buy it from your local toy store just yet. So this is a great opportunity to get yours NOW! All proceeds go to our wedding in 3 weeks time!!! :O

Buy it out price for those who are mad enough to do it. Please only SERIOUS buyers, a win of the auction tells us you are willing to pay for it once the auction is over. If you win this set, I HIGHLY recommend you get registration (also includes up to 35 EURO insurance), then I can send you the registration number for tracking purposes.

Many thanks!!!

Mel