 Marketplace / Auctions / 10811
Re: **10173** CHRISTMAS TRAIN! - Get it now! - 115cm long!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Melody Brown wrote:
   The auction: http://www.bricklink.com/auctionItem.asp?ID=6740672

--SNIP--

Many thanks!!!

Mel

Bad Mel! Posting sales announcements to .trains. You must have been spending too much time in the lawlessness of JLug and the mercenary halls of Bricklink.

Tim