 Marketplace / Auctions / 10128 (-20)
  Star Wars set 7128 Speeder Bikes MISB Ebay Auction

For those interested, I have listed the Star Wars set 7128 Speeder Bikes on Ebay. MISB; Starting price: $8.99 (URL) Fulling (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Sets Up for Auction on E-bay

I posted a #4030 Cargo Carrier, complete with Box and instructions last night. Before I could post the information here someone bid on the set. The Buy it Now price was $80 for a quick sale. I also posted a #8466 OFF ROAD JEEP that has a Buy it Now (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  huge lot of lego trains

Thought I bring this to peoples attention (URL) wish I had this many sets I didn't want. When you see the starting price it seem exhorbitant until you realise that is contains two 7720 as well as everthing else Tim (Disclaimer. I have absolutely (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Weekly Update of New Items at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Aug 27, 04:17 PM PST. To view details or bid, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 2149 Colorline Truck from 1997 - MISB Current Bid: $45.00, Time Left: 16 Hrs 57 Min+ (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Last 24 hours for Lego auctions!

I have a group of Lego listings ending in just under 24 hours - some cool stuff including Duplo Promo bricks and somevery hard to get Bionicle items jsut to name a few! (URL) HEE TO SEE THE LISTINGS> Thanks! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Weekly Update of New Items at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Aug 20, 05:26 PM PST. To view details, register or bid, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 2554 Power Pitstop from 1998 - See Item Description for Details Current Bid: (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Over 166 Lego auctions & buy it nows from ISLAND_OASIS

Hello, We have over 160 Lego auctions & Buy it now store listings now running. Check out our Auctiva Showcase to see them all: (URL) of great deals and some Buy it Nows for ONLY $1.00 THANKS BILL DORAN / ISLAND_OASIS (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New Server for AuctionBrick, again...

Once more we have had to change servers. As you have noticed if you visited recently, our old server mysteriously slowed down about 500% and the owners didn't want to do anything about it. The change is now done but the DNS will take a while to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly New Items Listing at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Aug 13, 06:36 PM PST. To bid, register or view details, go to www.auctionbrick.com: Please Note: We will be switching to a new server in the next couple of days - we (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Screwed on eBay Again (just the facts!)

See: (URL) Subj: eBay Item # 3140270299 Tyco Super Blocks Black Castle Date: 8/4/2003 To: XXcarnes@earthlink.net I have sent you payment via paypal to the above email address. Please confirm receipt of payment and let me know when I can expect to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Weekly Update of New Items on AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Aug 06, 07:55 PM PST. ---...--- 6653 Highway Maintenance Truck from 1982 - MISB Current Bid: US$25.00, Time Left: 18 Hrs 16 Min+ (URL) All Terrerain Trapper - See Item (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Forced to Sell Many Unopened Sets

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been forced to make some hard decisions lately. One of them is to sell many of the LEGO sets that I have purchased over the past several years and never opened. Please take a look at (URL) eBay (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Two 10014s - Rebel Blockade Runner - on eBay

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I have two Rebel Blockade Runner sets, sealed in box, on eBay. Reserve is slightly more than half retail value, so please check them out! (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

(...) Paul, Thanks for your reply - it's good to know that there are collectors for this strange stuff 'out there'... I'm planning to put it on eBay fairly soon, once I've sorted and counted it. Just for information; I've got almost 5kgs of it, (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

(...) Bruce, You're a star!! Many thanks for collecting all these links together for me. My eyes have certainly been opened to one of the less well-known areas of Lego's history... I may well have a mega auction of the stuff coming up on eBay in the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

(...) Many thanks for the link... William (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

I collect Modulex and other non-standard Lego parts, if you are thinking of letting them go, I'd be interested. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Weekly listing of New Items at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Jul 30, 09:12 PM PST. To bid, register or view details go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 454 Lunar Landing Plates '79/'83 - See Item Description for Details Current Bid: (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

I think those are Modulex bricks. There's an inset section on this page describing them: (URL) Here are some Lugnet threads on it: (3 URLs) Here are some Brickshelf folders: (3 URLs) Bruce (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

(...) Modulex. I don't know much about them. (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact