 Marketplace / Auctions / 10117
10116  |  10118
Subject:
Forced to Sell Many Unopened Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:31:42 GMT

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been forced to make some hard decisions lately. One of them is to sell many of the LEGO sets that I have purchased over the past several years and never opened.

Please take a look at my eBay listings for some great opportunities to pick up a few sets that you might have missed the first time around. All sets are new and (except where noted) factory-sealed, and I never set a reserve price on any auction. I will combine shipping charges if you purchase multiple items at the same time.

I have several dozen unopened sets to sell. I have been adding new listings every day, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future, so please check back periodically so that you don’t miss any new listings.

Thank you for your support!

- Chris.