 Marketplace / Auctions / *9283 (-10)
  Soft Bricks on ebay!

I have decided to put 2 Soft brick lots up on Ebay, there are a few bricks in each one, see item description for details. Lot 1 (URL) 2 (URL) are a few other lego listings as well as 90% of my older hot wheels collection, so please check them out (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Remember Chiles' Lego Auctions?

(...) Yes to both. If you do one, put me on your notification list. Chris (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Remember Chiles' Lego Auctions?

(...) As a past participant in some of your auctions and as a customer of The VAULT I have always felt that the services you provide(d) were important to me. Being nostalgic, I miss those old manual auctions and Auczilla). But, like Richard I, too, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Remember Chiles' Lego Auctions?

I think eBay may be your best bet for used stuff. Your prices tend to go higher than I am willing to spend for most stuff, although I have participated in your auctions before. Even through The Vault, I think we have had only one transaction and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Remember Chiles' Lego Auctions?

Long ago, before there was ebay, before there was lugnet, before there was really even the web, there was Chiles' Lego Auctions (known as Matt's Lego Auctions back before there were many Matt's on RTL). In those days auctions were run by email, with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay: Last Day: Lego Fork Lift Set # 425

Lego Fork Lift Set # 425 (URL) for looking! -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auction ending in less than 22 hours...

Hi everybody, I have auctions ending in less than 22 hours, still low prices! If you wanted a Legoland CA miru mask, this is your chance! (URL) fun and enjoy! Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Reminder - Lego 8466 4x4 Off Roader

(URL) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: auction help and 5986, Amazon Ancient Ruins

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GwwEMt.Bz8@lugnet.com... (...) Huw (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: ebay: auction help and 5986, Amazon Ancient Ruins

(...) A set like 5986, you'll probably *never* be the only seller. I see that yours is up to $31, but the big reason why it hasn't gone higher is that you still have over four days left. Wait and see--when the weekend hits, it'll shoot right up (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact