 Marketplace / Auctions / *8738 (-20)
  FS: Harry Potter 4709 Hogwart's Castle

I have listed one on eBay with no reserve: (URL) can also source a few more of the 4709, plus the other HP sets now that I finally found a store that has some. Not sure how long they will stay on the shelves though. Please contact me if you are (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA(eBay): 247 lots ending in 2 hours (was: New large auction of LEGO lots)

My 247 current parts auctions will be ending in about two hours. Good deals remain and you can pick up some good new stuff by bidding. Good luck, Chris (...) the (...) of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AUCZILLA?

(...) Ditto. thanks, James (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AUCZILLA?

(...) Todd, me too. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: EBAY: Recalled 6776 Ogel Control Center

(...) that they are ignoring it! My TRU store still has about 5 of those sets for sale. I've seen some left at other TRU stores too! Walmart and Target seemed to have removed the sets at their stores although my Walmart put them back on the shelves (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: EBAY: Recalled 6776 Ogel Control Center

(...) Perhaps my local K-Mart is an anomaly, or maybe you wouldn't classify it as a store, but there were 3 or 4 of these sitting on the shelf this weekend. Portray well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  EBAY: Recalled 6776 Ogel Control Center

If any of you are interested, I have a brand new unopened 6776 Ogel Control Center for auction on Ebay. You can't get these in stores any more. (URL) Thanks for your consideration. (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6776 OGEL Control Center elements in bulk! Last Chance?

Hello, the luck was with me as my supplier was saved a few 6776 Ogel Control Center Sets for me. Look out for the parts in bulk at www.1000steine.de/bulk/ , e.g. the harbour plate or the 4x4x6 panels (perfect for black tank waggons). Also neat are (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AUCZILLA?

(...) Mike explained it very well I think. One thing to note is that I do believe Todd got to a satisfactory end state, all packages due winning bidders from the last one were mailed and received. What is not clear is what state any credit or debit (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AUCZILLA?

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GL7I61.F5n@lugnet.com... (...) From my point of view, two things have happened. 1) Brickbay. 2) It appears that Todd has less time to devote to the LEGO hobby and I imagine that Auczilla is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Many great deals still awaiting you...

As there are almost exactly two days of this auction left, I wanted to remind you that there are many great deals still sitting out there waiting for your bids. I have good lots ranging from small to large in many great parts including slopes, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  AUCZILLA?

Can anyone tell me what happened to Auczilla? Josh (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  . market for HTML?

Most of the threads started in the .market groups are basically advertsiments. Is it time we allowed HTML posts in this group to help buyers *&* sellers? Or are the text only NTTP crowd holding up progress! Scott A (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Sunday - Adventurers, Slopes, Castle, Town, Basic, Star Wars

Auctions ending on Sunday 14 Oct 2001 ---...--- Black roof peaks + corners (URL) 222 wavy flags, 5 colors (URL) 20 Castle Black Knights shields (URL) 36 grey triangular lion shields (URL) 10 race or motorcycle minifigs (URL) 24 doors and windows- 2 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  1 Day left for Bionicle Euro Mask Auctions

I have 5 Bionicle Mask Auctions which has the first wave of Bionicle masks which you cannot get in the USA, these will be closing soon in the next day My username for quick link (URL) more details i have European exclusive : Kanohi Matatu Black - (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay Auctions Ending Later Tonight

I have the following auctions ending later tonight. If you are a fan of Classic Space there are some good deals on minifigs available! Item name: 11 LEGO Star Wars Minifigs - New Item number: 1647513774 Minimum bid: $8.50 End date: Oct-12-01 (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Just Hours Remaining - Vintage Idea Book and Old Catalogs

Idea Book from 1967 Lego/Samsonite Catalog from early 70's Lego Catalog from 1976 Take a look at: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) Roger that... By auctioning off what are quite unique and hard to get items, LD is ensuring that these should go for pretty good sums... nice work. ++Lar (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

  New large auction of LEGO lots

Hi all, Many of you have purchased from me in the past. Normally you would have received an email announcing this auction if you were on my email list, but the loss of a hard drive has caused me to lose some time and start over. Anyway, My next set (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: partial 730, 6386, lots of bricks!

For auction on Ebay: Partial 730 (URL) 6386 (URL) of yellow, white and black bricks: (URL) for checking! a. khan (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact