 Marketplace / Auctions / *83 (-10)
  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) wrote about an e-bay seller: (...) Would it be appropriate to post a feedback message on this seller? I would just post the original message Mike sent out to the bidders and this guy's reply(s). The problem I (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  TM's 497/928 Galaxy Explorer Auction (Update 7)

NOTICE: Bid progression starts today (G1, G2, SOLD) 497/928 Galaxy Explorer Auction This is the quintessential classic space set. It is from 1979, and has approximately 325 pieces. Includes all pieces, original instructions and a side panel from (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Classic Space Auction - another change

Dave's Classic Space Auction Bid progression will be 1,2, sold at a 72 hour increment. 1st progression will be November 1, 1998. Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

(...) Yeah, I hear you. He's written back a couple of times claiming that if he had wanted to rip people off he would have marked them up much higher than he had. I guess 3x the normal price + shipping isn't high enough. Not to mention the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Classic Space Auction Correction

Dave's Classic Space Auction Bid progression will be 1,2, sold at a 72 hour increment. 1st progression will be November 1, 1998. Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

Good work. I have done this several times with only good results. Actually, I have heard thanks from more sellers than bidders. Conscientious sellers are concerned with their eBay rep. I would consider sharing this story with eBay, although it is (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Classic Space Auction

Dave's Classic Space Auction Bid progression will be 1,2, sold at a 72 hour increment. 1st progression will be November 1, 1998. Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

I think it's always a good idea to point out the ripoffs. Who gives a darn what the ripoff artist thinks? (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Sounds like the right place! (...) You receive the Good Samaritan of the Day Award. Nice to see someone is willing to help out the unknowing LEGO fans around the web. Hey Todd, can we Knight him? ;-) Sir (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact