 Marketplace / Auctions / *7793 (-10)
  fa New Lego Parts - 60 Space WINGS

fa New Lego Parts - 60 Space WINGS See what I mean here: (URL) all my lots (space, technic, etc) here: (URL) well Scott A (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

I'd like to kick off a discussion about the current state of the newsgroup structure here -- missing groups, unnecessary, groups, annoyingly or confusingly named groups, etc. The goal of this discussion is to come away with a list of practical (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate) !!

  8485 Control Center II NEW/MIB SEALED on E-BAY

PLEASE VISIT MY AUCTION PAGE... BUY IT NOW, GOOD CONDITION, CHEAP SHIPPING COST. SEE : (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  GARAGE SALE in Rijswijk-Netherlands 17 March 2001

3e Edition - NEVER SEEN SO MUCH LEGO TOGETHER IN ONE GARAGE !!!! ===...=== If you are Dutch or visiting The Netherlands: BE THERE !! If you can't make it this time: Find a Dutch Lego-addict (they will be there..) and send him/her your (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Technic parts available (was: Parts auction to begin today (trains, technic, etc.))

(...) Well, my auction is motoring along nicely but there are a huge number of Technic lots with no bids. If you're looking for some great technic parts deals and a variety of other good deals too, check out (URL) or search for the seller (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  velux house(s) on e-bay

I think anybody that bids or buys a Velux House from E-bay is very stupid (well maybe not stupid, just slightly mis-informed) The best way to buy these is to buy them straight from Velux. I think the web address is: www.velux.com Or you can always (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  guarded inn on e-bay

I was looking on e-bay and searched for "Guarded Inn" and saw that it was currently over $140. I know this set is extremely rare, and more demanded than other sets. I think this is a lot of money for a "medium-sized" set like this.... not to be (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego 3723 Minifig Sculpture

(URL) This is a brand new set. Box is dmaged, otherwise OK. Auction ends in 3 days. (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Large lot of LEGO bricks and catalogs etc.

(URL) reserve price was $45.00 last time and wasn't met, so I decided to lower the reserve! The 'Buy It Now!' price ($37.00) is also the reserve... kind of redundant, huh? Thanks for looking! Gene W 'Eugwe Coral' (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New Lego Parts - 20 PRINTED Saucer Space Pts

New Lego Parts - 20 PRINTED Saucer Space Pts See: (URL) have other Saucer Section lots here: (URL) well! Scott A (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact